[pct-l] Seeking advice on obtaining permission to stay in the US on a tourist visa long enough to thru-hike

patrick griffith patrickjgriffith at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:18:39 CST 2012

Hi all,
I too will need a visa I imagine, I am a Brit and I live in France, I think I going to apply for a 6 month visa beforehand, although I'm not sure it is strictly necessary. I definitely don't want to get refused entry into the US having made all the preparations for a PCT thru hike. If anyone knows what the score is on this issue, or has done this recently please let me know how it went!
Patrick