[pct-l] The Lollygag Crew

nat at wildernessdancer.com nat at wildernessdancer.com
Mon Nov 19 23:17:21 CST 2012

Known as Dances and Silent D  (Short for Dances with Lizards and
Brr(Silent D) or Natalie and Stephen), made it to Manning Park
November 18th.

To everyone who helped us along the way.  Thank you.

To everyone who we met along the way.  Thank you for making the
journey so special.

Thank you for the good wishes, the prayers to the trail gods and the
weather gods, the support in all ways, the gift of meeting someone and
having a conversation, however brief.

To those who said we couldn't do it.  Well, we did it anyway.

In October, closing in on the OR/WA border, someone told me I was
insane.  Straight up insane to think I could make it.

I smiled and kept walking.

Kept walking the way I wanted to walk.

We hiked the trail in style.  We enjoyed the entire journey.

In the end, it's not about the miles, but what happens between the miles.

And I popped a bottle of champagne at the border.  Just cause I could
after carrying it for 80 miles.

~Dances with Lizards