[pct-l] Thru hike Survival style

mike Shoys mashoys at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:07:42 CST 2012

i hope this isn't off subject... it's all about a man living off the land.
far from the pct in alaska, but i just saw it yesterday and thought it was
absolutely fascinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss&feature=plcp

i think a very plant savvy hiker could get some great snacks and fresh herb
tea on the trail... maybe even an entire salad... just starting to learn
about medicinal and edible plants in northern california and it's amazing
how many plants have specific and very useful properties.

mike