[pct-l] DSLR Camera

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 23:14:11 CDT 2012

I am just testing PENTAX K-5 + DA18-135mm zoom system, weighting
around1.2kg, including a strap and battery.

It is not super reliable, but it works well most of the time. It is
waterproofed. I disable the back panel, so the battery life became
very long. ( It may take 2000 shoot by one battery).

The quality of photo is excellent. Please see my recent photos.

http://bit.ly/H9J5T8

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )