[pct-l] Review of Pocket Sized Water Purifier / GO GIRL - PEE WHILE STANDING UP!

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Mar 22 08:22:33 CDT 2012

Some (unappreciated) benefits of peeing standing up (that men or
women might not realize unless it's a new experience for you.)

- You can pee fully clothed in the rain which means you get less wet
from rain.
- Mosquitoes won't bite your butt while you pee.
- You don't have to take off your pack. It's faster.
- It's easier to see what color your pee is in case you are worried
about dehydration.
- You don't have to find as good of a hiding place. The drawback is
that anyone that catches you in the act is going to be a little
confused.
- You can use the funnel to pee into a container if you don't feel
like going outside in the middle of the night. You will need a
flashlight.

I'm sure there are others but these were the ones that I found to be
of benefit.