[pct-l] Review of Pocket Sized Water Purifier / GO GIRL - PEE WHILE STANDING UP!

T.Rem toddremy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:07:05 CDT 2012

Hey, you know the whole peeing while standing up isn't always all it's
cracked up to be...  sometimes it would be nice to sit down and relax- take
a load off.  Plus you have to brace yourself against any stiff wind that
might blow up... wait, who am I kidding?  Standing up to pee rocks!
Of course, we don't get to experience the miracle of child-birth, so
there's that....  wait, that actually sounds pretty awful too.  Nevermind :)