[pct-l] Nook Simple Touch--feedback, anyone?

T.Rem toddremy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 00:32:34 CDT 2012

I bought one for my thru attempt this year and have enjoyed the heck out of
it so far!  I'm as concerned about the weight I carry as the next hiker but
one thing I simply will not skimp on is a book!  I think I'd
even consider giving up a portion of my food first if I had too.  Now with
the Nook I carry basically the same weight and get a couple of thousand
books rather then one- I don't see how that could be anything but a good
thing :)
However I haven't actually used it on the trail yet, Marion, so there may
be some disadvantages that I haven't discovered yet.  Just tossing in my
two cents...