[pct-l] food storage strategy

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Mon Jul 30 11:18:58 CDT 2012

I did the same as Steeleye, but used the Ursak Minor on my thru hike, generally inside my tent .  I camped with other guys who slept with their food bags, but my food escaped being raided by rodents.  Theirs did- could be luck. I saw some small nibble marks on the fabric, but none got through.
Uncle Tom .
" When one cannot be sure that there are many days left, each single day becomes as important as a year, and one does not waste and hour in wishing that that hour were longer, but simply fills it, like a smaller cup, as high as it will go without spilling over" -  Natalie Kusz