[pct-l] Keeping Cell Phones Charged?

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:42:44 CDT 2012

I bought a *Solio Bolt Solar Charger* from REI for $65. It weighs 5.3 oz
and I tie it to the top of my pack so it gets sun most of the day, then try
to set it on a rock while setting up camp to catch some of the last rays of
the day.  It charges my Droid in about an hour every other day.

Snake Charmer