[pct-l] Clothing Options

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Jul 27 22:30:52 CDT 2012

I don't know what is "commando" about now wearing underwear. However when
I'm hot and sweaty, shedding my underwear is cooler and the ventilation /
lack of ventilation blocking helps a lot in minimizing my psoriasis rash in
that area. I'm also a fan of REI convertible hiking pants/shorts. Pockets
come in handy for storing misc. gear I want at hand even when I drop the
pack and explore without it.

As others have said; try out your clothing choices in varying hiking
conditions before your thru hike.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.