[pct-l] Ride Advice from Timberline Lodge to Portland?

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 06:30:15 CDT 2012

Roger.

You should have no problem getting a ride to town from Timberline. If you are offered a ride to Sandy or Gresham take it also as you can use public transportation from there on to your final destination in Portland.

Diarmaid "Irish" Harmon
irishharmon at comcast.net

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"