[pct-l] bad hikers, 2012

Michiel Duvekot michiel at duvekot.ca
Wed Jul 18 16:38:30 CDT 2012

Just a note that for a while I have been known as Magellan too. Please don't let that confuse you. Im currently in South Lake Tahoe. I am appalled by the behavior mentioned in this thread, but have no intention of paying someone else's bills. I found out too late that there was another Magellan ahead of me, and it is only just now that I hear of his shenanigans.

The owners of VVR also had stories to tell about unpaid bills from PCT hikers. Is it not possible for the pcta to draft a code of ethics that is required for a thru-hike permit?

Sent from my iPhone