[pct-l] bad hikers, 2012

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Mon Jul 16 10:42:23 CDT 2012

Sounds like we have a repeat of bad behavior from the same little group of
hikers that were out here last year. BAD HIKERS are few and far between.
But if you run across them keep your eyes open. Those of us in the Trail
Angel Network would like updates from the hikers as to where this group is
on the trail. Magellan seems to be at it again this year. Last year this
group did some flipping in Northern Cal.

PCT MOM