[pct-l] Pioneer Mail north... advice wanted.

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 13:40:59 CST 2012

Hi all!

Once again, it is nearing KO time (soooo excited!) and once again I'm ready to head down to see my tribe. :)

Each year on KO weekend I've been slowly working  away at Section A, 10-20 miles or so at a time... So here's my question.

I want to be dropped of at Pioneer Mail (I have a ride/shuttle on both ends - I think) and picked up... where? What would be the best/easiest place to meet up with my ride 10-15 miles north of Pioneer Mail?  And if anyone needs dropped off at Pioneer Mail from KO on Sunday, we'll have room for 2-3.

Not planning on doing an overnight since we want to head back to Morena on Sunday night and to the airport on monday. Just a nice day hike.

Thanks in advance!! (and yes, I have the guide and data books, I'm just lazy.)

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra