[pct-l] Trail Angel and ending hike at AZDPCTKO

Greg Hummel bighummel at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 12:41:32 CST 2012

In a month or so the ADZ website (www.pct77.org/adz) will be revised for this year and the links active. There is a "Ride Board" link on the left side that helps arrange exactly what you want. We also put up a ride board in the campground for those seeking rides. Also, on Sunday there are a LOT of people driving back to SD. This is what the kickoff is all about; giving back and getting to know each other in this incredible hiking community.