[pct-l] Few questions from a PCT-rookie

Robert Kristoferitsch robert at kristoferitsch.com
Sun Jan 22 04:58:32 CST 2012

1. Arriving at Campo (using the bus from EL Cajon) around noon, I'm looking for a good camping spot between Campo and Lake Morena. Any suggestions?

2. ...or are there some trail angles who are willing to give a ride early in the morning so I can make may way to Lake Morena on the first day?

3. On which day of the kick off will be the group-foto? I really like to be on it :-)

4. Any suggestions for a 2-day vacation in advance the trip in San Diego? Seaworld of course :-) anything else?

Thank you all,
Robert