[pct-l] Wind farms crossing PCT at Cameron Canyon and Kelso Valley near Tehachapi, CA.

be hope bh.csuchico at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 01:40:51 CST 2012

Hi Penny, et al,

Penny, thank you for your post and thanks to all who contributed to this
thread.  At Hiker Town, Richard and Bob’s hospitality, generosity, and
commitment to Neenach community development made it easy for me to change a
one evening stay into a three day visit.  For some dimensions and
perspectives on "planned" energy “development” in the Western Antelope
Valley see a PDF at

https://sites.google.com/site/bhcsuchico/

Click “Neenach Rpt” on the left side bar, and then “download” at the bottom
of that page.

be hope