[pct-l] Maps and such

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:24:23 CST 2012

It seems that what we have here is a difference of style. Some folks like
the minimalist approach, don't want any extra information and thus, might
like Eric's maps best. Some of us like more detail in our maps (and/or
books) and don't really care too much if those maps are based on older
technology. Others like the newest of the new, with all the details
inherent to new technology. None of these choices are wrong, or better than
others, except as they are preferred by each individual. I don't see the
point of saying some other persons choices are wrong, for them.

--
Shelly