[pct-l] 2012 Thru Hikers Resupply Point in South Lake Tahoe

rickandurs at juno.com rickandurs at juno.com
Mon Jan 9 12:40:35 CST 2012

Sounds like people are busily planning their 2012 thru hikes.  I am so envious!  It brings back many memories of planning for out hike way back when.  If any of you are planning a resupply in South Lake Tahoe please keep Lake of the Sky Outfitters in mind. We are conveniently located as you come into town from Echo Summit. Lake of the Sky Outfitters is now PCT Central for all Pacific Crest Trail thru hikers for 2012. We will be your place to go for resupply when you come to South Lake Tahoe. We carry a full line of equipment, a vast selection of freeze dried food, denatured alcohol,  Darn Tough socks,  footwear, repairs, and more. We are a drop point for your packages so you can ship them directly to us instead of the Post Office. We are open 7 days a week so you won't have to wait around for them to open. Ship them to our address listed on this web page.  We also have free Wi Fi and cold drinks available and we offer a PCT thru hikers discount.  Visit our web site at www.lakeoftheskyoutfitters.com  or our facebook page at www.facebook.com/lakeofthesky.  Have a fantastic  time planning your hike. It is every bit as much fun and as much of a memory as the actual hike! Ursula ~ 1979 thru hiker and employee of Lake of the Sky Outfitters