[pct-l] Advice and/or Trail Angel Request! - Getting from an airport to K. Meadows

Natalie Franz eilatan5445 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:01:03 CST 2012

Hi! So my sister will be joining me for a section of my thru-hike. We're trying to figure out the best and least expensive way for her to get to Kennedy Meadows. Seems that flights are cheapest to Fresno, or Bakersfield. Is there anyone who could possibly drive her from the airport to Kennedy Meadows? I'm sure you'd be reimbursed for at least gas money as well as an infinite supply of gratitude. Also looking for a ride from Sonora Pass area to (possibly) Modesto. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Natalie