[pct-l] Protein powders and eBlogging

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Dec 31 09:30:37 CST 2012

I've recommended Dicentra's One Pan Wonders. She's got a website,
too. http://onepanwonders.com The most complicated things I made
required boiling water and stirring. For pemmican you can find a good
photo step-by-step on Backpacking light or do a search for Lex Rooker
and pemmican and find his PDF.