[pct-l] PCT-L and Sawyer Bags advice

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 06:04:05 CST 2012

We used the Platypus Gravityworks filtration system last year on a brief
(5-day) section hike of the AT and loved it -- held up and filtered well
and none of us got sick. In fact, found it so effective we bought a second
one (comes with two 4-litre bags, hoses, and filter) so we'd each have one
for our 2013 PCT thru-hike.

-dz

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb

Daniel Zellman, LMT, CMLDT
TX lic. #: MT115984

danielzellman at gmail.com