[pct-l] PCT-L and Sawyer Bags advice

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:40:50 CST 2012

1.5 liter Lipton Green Tea bottles are compatible.

Using a bottle is much slower than a bladder because it has to be refilled
with air a few times, but it works in a pinch.  I've been moving towards
these bottles because of the backup they provide.  They're very tough too.
 On a bike ride a month ago I had a full 1.5L bottle fly off my bike at 30
mph and bounce & roll for probably a hundred yards and I'm still using that
bottle.  It's nice to know these bottles are tough.