[pct-l] Boot suggestions?

Doug Sensenig dougsensenig at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 17:19:13 CST 2012

Diane, you're spot on.  I spent $600 at Costco before my hike, buying many
things I thought I'd eat for the duration of the AT.  What a surprise.
After 2 weeks I absolutely didn't want any of it.  Really, really didn't
want any of it.  I wasted a lot of money.  Your tastes will change on the
trail in a big way.  Don't load up on stuff except maybe dried fruit and
meals you prep and dry.

3Cats