[pct-l] The Truth

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 10:18:11 CST 2012

Our PCT hardcore hiking hero, Grizzly, was having an affair witha local trailtown saloon wench.

One day he went to town to see her.  Hewas gone all afternoon.

Later he woke up exhausted and hurriedly dressed.  He told his lover to take his hiking shoes outsideand rub them in the grass and dirt.

He then put on his shoes and drove home.

“Where have you been?” his wife, Trail Dust, demanded.

“I can't lie to you,” Grizzly replied, “I'm having an affair with Sadie down atthe saloon.  We were together all afternoon.”

Trail Dust looked down at his shoes and said, “You lying dope!  You've been out hiking again!”