[pct-l] Confession is good for the Soul

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 10:02:17 CST 2012

Our PCT hardcore hiker, Grizzly, was dying. Hiswife, Trail Dust sat at the bedside.

He looked up and said weakly: “After all these years of hiking on the PCTtogether, I have something I must confess to you.”

Trail Dust replies, “Honey, there is no need to do that.”

“No,” Grizzly insisted.  “I want to die inpeace.”

“I slept with your sister, your best friend,
her best friend, and your foxy yoga instructor.”

“I know, sweetie,” she replied. “Now just rest and let the poison do its work.”