[pct-l] PCT Hiker Drowning Sorrow

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 10:40:27 CST 2012

Our PCT hero, Grizzly, was feelinga little depressed after all the election ads, speeches, and voting.  So, he and his wife, Trail Dust, go down tothe local trailtown saloon.

The bartender says to himthat in order to have inner peace and calm in our lives after the election, weshould find something to finish that we have started.

So, Grizzly finishes abottle of Merlot, a bottle of Sudern Cumfart, a bodle of Baileys, and a butleof wum.
He says, “Yu has no idr howfablus I feel rite now.”

“To all mi frenz who need inner piss. Telum iluvum.”