[pct-l] Boot suggestions?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 06:31:24 CST 2012

Dear Aaron

I am not a PCT hiker, just hiked JMT only  4 times. I always carry 20
kg -30 kg.  ( last summer, around 40kg )

The relatively light and stiff boots I have are
Garmont Tower  http://bit.ly/TUHlk1  ---sole is very hard, you may
need soft insole.

Asolo Titan is a little heavy, but more reliable.
http://bit.ly/qGvhss

Hiking boots are more light, but not stiff and weak, I  had used
several.  I always return to mountain boots.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )