[pct-l] Resupply points

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Dec 13 20:53:18 CST 2012

Seems like an interesting thing to do. Hopefully you don't
underestimate your needs, you don't grow to loathe your food choices
and your food is still fresh when you get there.

To anybody else worried about shipping, you really can do almost all
the trail without shipping food if you aren't too picky about your
diet. And you can shop and ship to yourself from the trail, too.

Never ship candy bars or other junk food. You can buy that anywhere.