[pct-l] Hiking Maps

Scott public at postholer.com
Thu Dec 13 23:50:38 CST 2012

If you keep a journal at postholer.com and put in a daily lat/long
coordinate you can mark your progress along the trail. While it doesn't
change the color of the trail trace on the map, you can clearly discern
what you've hiked. See this example:

http://tinyurl.com/cpz4ojn

Also, if you mouse over any icon you'll get date/journal entry title,
clicking on any of the little hiker icons will take you directly to that
journal entry.

-postholer

I'm a section hiker and want to keep track of my progress on an internet
based map (preferably google maps).   I want to color in trail portions
I've hiked so I can keep track of where I've been and to show others.
Any Ideas/suggestions?

--
www.postholer.com