[pct-l] Tart Cherries vs Vitamin I

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 20:54:48 CST 2012

Got to love this list  - I had no clue about tart cherries and inflamation
when I post the Vitamin I link.  Now I'm heading out to pick up some tart
cherries or tart cherry juice to check it out.   I love tart cherries - and
never knew they might help with this issue.  These may become a new hiking
staple for me.    Thanks all.....

Day-Late