[pct-l] NB Minimus 1/2 off until midnight

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Dec 5 07:35:56 CST 2012

I just discovered the NB 730. I think it is similar to the Minimus. I
found it at Sport's Authority for only $60. Practically zero-drop
(3mm). Soles are not super thin but they are very minimal. Very
generous toebox with no arch support and a nice snugness around the
foot so you don't slip around. Has the minimus <=> logo thingie on
the inside. For street running but I wore them on a backpack trip on
trail that wasn't too overgrown (most of the time) and they worked
very well. Sadly, these ARE going to be discontinued. I hate shoe
manufacturers.