[pct-l] All stressed out

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 09:18:13 CST 2012

Unsupported JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold writes:  As you can see from my below post a similar thing happen to me at    the 2011 KO...............So I go around the KO asking all the striking good looking "babes" (it had to be a striking good looking babe)...."DID I FATHER YOUR CHILD"?  They just gave me that dirty look like I'm some kind of weirdo.
Switchback replies: I could not have said it better.  At my advance age, I do not have the problem of babes being after me anymore.  Periodically, I do get some Cougars that get a little friendly.  But now with my PCT motorcycle trike, I expect business to pick up substantially.  It can not be helped.  When you add together the mountainman persona with hardcore triking, it is irresistible.  Sorry, but that is the way it is.  I don't make the rules.  Can you imagine the excitement and turmoil among all the hot hiker babes when I show up at the 2013 April Kickoff on my trike.  Historic.