[pct-l] 2005 PCT DVD Music

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 07:12:51 CST 2012

Here is some (not all) of the music found on the 2005 PCT DVD.  Thanks to Whistler & H and Bloody Knuckles aka T-Bear.  I'd love to know the artist and name of the song played during the Crater Lake section.
Apertura, Gustavo Santaolalla
Foronto, Adboulaye Diabate
Yirra-Curl, Xavier Rudd
Indra, Thievery Corporation
Dirty Harry, Gorillaz
I'm Gonna Be, The Proclaimers
Dream Within a Dream, Dreadzone
Jacky Molard's, Lunasa
The Eyes of Truth, Enigma
Clubbed to Death, Rob Dougan, Snow covered Sierra Passes
Magic Bus, The Who
Weight of My Words, Kings of Convenience
Blue Mountain Hop, Bela Fleck
The Cove, Jack Johnson
Inside, Moby
Smoke & Mirrors, Rjd2
Circlesong One, Bobby McFerrin
Enchant Me, Amalgamation of Soundz
Let Me Tell You About My Boat, Mark Mothersbaugh
Sun is Shining, Bob Marley, Belden
Air and Angels, Lotus
De Usuahia a la Quiaca, Gustavo Santaolalla
Bron Yr Aur, Led Zepplin, None stomp version, Bridge of the Gods
Ah Oglum, Yasemin Goksu
Ping Islnd, Mark Mothersbaugh
Shelter from the Storm, Bob Dylan, Dinsmores
Session, Linkin Park
The Shining, Badly Drawn Boy, near Harts Pass
Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World, Brother Iz, Canada, Kennedy Meadows and Saufley's Ghostwriter, Rjd2, Credits

Enjoy!

The Incredible Bulk