[pct-l] Creatine

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:23:21 CDT 2012

Save your money and just eat nutritious foods out of the grocery store!

We all want to take the easy way out and like to think that we can lose
weight, get stronger and smarter by taking a pill (or whatever).  People
have peddled potions, powders, snake oils to capitalized on this desire for
hundreds of years.  Try to resist this nonsense!

Get all or most of your calories from nutritious foods; fruits, vegetables,
whole grains, legumes, salads etc.  Limit or eliminate your sugar and meat
intake.  Sugar and lots of meat will replace the calories which will cause
you to limit your intake of healthy foods.  Before your hike, make yourself
nice Kale smoothies for your health.  I put in fresh pineapple, a little
water, lots of Kale and blend them in a blender.  I put in a little Estevia
or Splenda and it tasts amazing!  The blender chops the Kale into little
bits so you get every bit of nutritional advantage!

On the trail, I bring dried vegetables, (dried Kale even) whole grain
cereals, trail mix (no sugar kinds with dried fruit, raisins, soy nuts,
peanuts, almonds etc) and healthy dehydrated bean and rice dishes.  Even on
a Vegan diet, I have no problem getting 60-70 gms of protein every day!
 Meat is just ridiculous in an otherwise healthy diet!

You ABSOLUTELY do NOT need potions, pills, powders or snake oils!  I
promise you, that you can get everything you need from the food you eat.
 You are gullible and corporations are taking advantage of you and your
money by selling you that crap!  Just stay away from junk food with no
nutritional value!  Popcorn is actually a healthy snack, fruit etc. as long
as you're eating balanced meals.

Toga