[pct-l] sprouts and tarps

sabi noself at gmx.at
Fri Apr 20 03:02:48 CDT 2012

>Thank you, Sabi. Wow, that's dedication, waiting two weeks
>while carrying them.  If you had to use the umbrella as a
>door, wouldn't the wind just blow the umbrella around?

Yes, that's a combination of a nomadic soul with a farmers patience;)

The umbrella could be fixed with a stake and it will be pinched exactly into
the open triangle of an A-frame.
My bugnet is a GG Bug Canopy.
But - just in case I have a SMD Skyscape in my bounce box if I can't stand
the openess. Never had any problems when meeting my little friends in
Greenland, Yukon or Finland.
sabi