[pct-l] sprouts and tarps

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 09:43:11 CDT 2012

I'll jump on this first, before others post the same answer.

Something was sprouting on my socks, but I wouldn't eat it.

Tarps / tents?  Lots of thrus carry tarps, which are more flexible and usually lighter and fine for rain, especially in California where it hardly ever rains.  A major benefit of a tent is the bug netting.  However, some systems allow for a bug net accessory with the tarp.  I've never tried it that way.

Mango