[pct-l] Knowing the signs of a real meltdown

Psycho Logical drakeology at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:47:18 CDT 2012

Hello everyone, im a man who set out on the pct thinking I was gonna
have a great time, and I did and didnt. I ended up in hell, I didnt
see alot of you there, but ive been blind before. I also was crying
out for help, I always felt above being human, above the idea of
mental illness. Mental illness is a dirty, scary, and hard to accept
word for most of us non humans.  I cant beleive I made it this far in
life without exploding in a serious rage. I did pety things to
unknowingly get help, I hurt peoples feelings and betrayed trust. I
wound up all by myself in a shaking, ball of tears.  Im no webmaster
but would love to give inspiration for a pct based helpline/website.
Maybe all you need is to talk it out, maybe you need happy pills,
maybe you need a ride to get help, maybe you need a shoulder to cry
on. I want to publicly apologize when im strong enough.  There are
alot of people who are really here to help you. If you have been
attacked on this list, theres a good chance your dealing with someone
who could use a little help as well, or maybe a big hug, its O.K.
people. I wish I could fix the problems of the world, but for now I
must focus on my own foundation. Much love to all out there, and the
ones who know the little devil I am. Peace.