[pct-l] Yosemite Valley to Tuolumne Meadows

goslowgofar goslowgofar at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 20:32:56 CDT 2012

Hi Rika
There is a daily "hiker bus" that runs once a day from the valley to TM and back.   I don't know when you are going to be in TM so you may be correct about it not being in operation when you get there.  It is a pretty easy hitch anyway, so you don't need to hike back up the hill.  If I see you on the road when I'm on my way home, I'll give you a ride at least part of the way! (I work in Yosemite.)
Katy

I'd like to hike from Tuolumne Meadows down into the Valley floor during my
hike this year, then return to the trail back at Tuolumne. Is there a way
to get transportation from Yosemite Valley to Tuolumne Meadows? or is the
only option to just hike back the way I came?  I know that there's a bus
that runs, but I might be getting there before they start for the season.

Thanks for any advice!
Rika
GoSlowGoFar