[pct-l] Ice Axe and Spikes from Dunsmuir to Ashland in June?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Apr 3 20:51:47 CDT 2012

In 2009 I set off from Dunsmuir on July 3. I encountered only a
little snow, none of it very bad. There are a couple of treacherous
sections in there where I wouldn't want to find snow, but there
wasn't any snow in those sections in 2009. I think 2009 was a
somewhat high snow year in the Sierras but I don't know how it
compared for Northern California averages.

Diane