[pct-l] SOBO Agua Dulce to Campo water situation

Ryan Harold ryandotharold at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:58:58 CDT 2011

Hello all.

This is Ryan Harold/ Dr. Chonies.  On Oct 2nd  I completed the northern
chunk of my thru hike starting in Agua Dulce and ending in Manning Park.
I'm planning on leaving SOBO from Agua Dulce to Campo around October 14th,
and ending in Campo around the 28th.  My concern is with the water situation
in the desert during this times.

Are most sources dried up?
Is there any chance of caches being stocked?
Is there an updated water report?

I'm looking forward to blasting out these last 450 miles and completing the
journey.  Any help with my questions is greatly appreciated.

Congrats to all the thrus of 2011! It was one helluva year!

Happy Trails