[pct-l] Planning a Trip for 2012

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 16:45:32 CDT 2011

This message is brought to you by "Yogi", THE most professional yogier ever on the trail!

From: Jackie McDonnell <yogihikes at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Planning a Trip for 2012
To: tjg at tgustafson.com, pct-l at backcountry.net

You won't have to walk from the bottom of the tram to the airport, and here's
why:  The other people on the tram are going to see your pack and they'll smell
you (hee hee).  They will be curious.  Talk to them about your hike, and work
this into the conversation:  "I have to find some way to get to the airport . .
. . Do you know how far it is? . . . . Is there a bus? . . . . Are you going
that way?"

Someone will offer to take you there.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Greg Hummel

Oh these feet, carry me far. Oh my body, oh so tired.
Mouth is dry, hardly speak. Holy Spirit rise in me.
                             ~ James Blunt "I'll take Everything"