[pct-l] Contrail Tarptent

sabra985 sabra985 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:16:15 CST 2011

It was at Pioneer Mail that I decided I really didn't like the Contrail at
all. It flapped in my face all night long, despite tightening all the
tie-down points and having the correct end facing the wind etc. Because of
the difficulties I had there, I spent as much time as I could cowboy
camping - I may have only set the tent up once or twice more. At the next
chance I had, I called my resupply person and asked her to send me my real
tent - the Big Agnes which I had on the AT (thanks, Mom!).
~Evenstar