[pct-l] Contrail Tarptent

I Discovered That By Going Out I Had Really Gone In timpnye at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 22:50:06 CST 2011

Bubbles!  I stand corrected. I didn't remember you being at Pioneer Mail. Personally, I cowbow camped there. Although when I left at first light the wind tore my GG pad out of my pack. The last I saw of it, it was was accelerating and still climbing out over Oroflamme Canyon before it disappeared.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone