[pct-l] WTB - Psolar EX facemask

Mike Maurer maurer at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 14:50:41 CST 2011

Hey hikers,

Its been a long time since I've posted to this list - I hope everyone is
keeping well. My name is Mike Maurer. I used to be a partner and gear
designer at Gossamer Gear (I designed the Spinnshelter, SpinnTwinn,
etc). I'm also the fellow that originally brought spinn cloth/spinntex
fabric to the ultralight community. Anyway, enough with the intro.

I now live in Bend Oregon and am an active part of the Deschutes County
Search and Rescue Team. Last winter I lost my Psolar EX face mask during
a mission and would like to replace it. If anyone has one they're not
using and would like to sell it, please email me at the address below
and let me know how much you'd want for it. I'm actually looking for 2 -
one for another person too - FYI. I don't follow this list so please
don't reply via the PCT-L server - I won't get the message.

Thanks all, and happy hiking.

Mike Maurer

maurer at earthlink.net