[pct-l] Starting Mileage

Scott public at postholer.com
Sat Nov 12 14:50:45 CST 2011

Ask yourself a question, "Do I want to decide my starting daily mileage
or do I want my muscles, joints and blisters to decide for me?"

You can start the trail at just about any mileage you want. Being able
to do 20's from the start will benefit your physical and mental
well-being. No one says you have to do 20's though.

Why sit on the couch all winter preparing for 10 mile days?

-postholer

Is it true that you have to bust out of the gate pulling 20s or is that
a myth? What'd all you former thrus start with?

--
www.postholer.com