[pct-l] Garmin GPS with Preloaded Maps for Sale!

Anastasia Hill a.yumeko.h at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:46:56 CST 2011

Hi everyone,

My hiking trio wants to sell the GPS we bought collectively for our 2011
hike.  We bought it part way through our trip to navigate the snow and
barely used it since we left the trail shortly after, so it's basically
new.  It works great and would be perfect for future PCT-ers.  The
brand/model is Garmin GPSmap 60csx - loaded with the necessary software and
maps for PCT thru-hikers, it's ready to go! (though you will probably want
to update it with half mile's points).  We would like to sell for 210$.
Let me know if you're interested or if you would like more info/pictures.

Thanks!
Pebbles