[pct-l] 2010 PCT DVDs

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri May 13 15:45:56 CDT 2011

Hi all,

got my new OWC / MacSales CD/DVD drive and it seems to be working great. I
played two different copies of the 2010 DVD in my home entertainment system
with no problems. This morning I sent 2010 DVDs to those who had requested
them.
So I'll take more requests for the 2010 DVD as well as previous years. Like
many I'm still waiting for the 2009 DVD. You can request 2009 and I'll fill
those requests once I have the file.

I'll be busy with other stuff for about a month so during this time I won't
get many DVDs sent.

As always, I do this as my bit of trail magic.  I do NOT accept money or
other gifts for this.  If you want you can pass this favor forward or make
a donation to the PCTA.

--
Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>