[pct-l] Ned's snow course

Lisa Valenti-Jordan valentijordan at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:49:06 CDT 2011

Ned -

I'm interested in the snow course, but unable to take 10 days off of work.
Would I be able to hike in at some point to join you for a bit (say
somewhere around horseshoe meadow?) and/or do you know of anywhere that I
could go to get a similar experience?  I am planning to hike 500 miles SOBO
from I-80 to walker pass during July/August, and I think I may run across a
bit of snow with the snowpack this year.

I absolutely understand if my lack of previous courses with you and
inability to be there for 10 days should preclude me from participating, but
I figure it can't hurt to ask.

Puddlejumper