[pct-l] Hikers Get Better With Age

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 01:34:25 CST 2011

Our intrepid hiker trash, Grizzly, went to the doctor. The doctor looked at his chart and said, "I can't believe you are 75! You're in fantastic shape."

Grizzly replies, "I'm a backpacker. All that up and down hill hiking keeps me in shape."

And the doctor said, "How old was your father when he died?"

"Who said my father's dead!?!?"

"Well, how old is he?"

"He's 95."

"And where is he?"

"Out on the trail.  He is doing a Yo-Yo of the PCT.

"Wow!  How old was your grandfather when he died?"

"Who said my grandfather's dead!?!?"

"Well, how old is he?"

"He's 115."

"And where is he? Out on the trail?"

"No.  He had to come into town to get married today."

"Why would a 115-year old man want to get married?"

"Who said he wanted to get married.”

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cough, burp, "pardon",   Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Switchback strikes again.